Tucked along a picturesque hillside overlooking the calm azure waters of Pacquereau Bay, Marriott’s Frenchman’s Cove is a breathtaking complement to the beauty of St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands. Adjacent to Frenchman’s Reef & Morning Star Marriott Beach Resort, this luxurious resort is reminiscent of a quaint village surrounded by a secluded beach with amazing views of the Bay and St. Thomas harbor. Like the nearby historic town of Charlotte Amalie, the overall design reflects the Danish and British architectural influences set admidst a colorful tropical landscape.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Master suite with king-size bed, oversize soaking tub, separate shower
- Fully furnished private balconies and patios
- In-villa washer and dryer
- Complimentary Internet access
- Beachfront access
- Sunset Cove Poolside Bar & Grill
- Outdoor infinity-edge pool with waterslide and whirlpool spas
- Lazule par la Mer Spa
- Grocery shopping service
- Guests can enjoy access full Concierge Service
- Multiple Golf courses within miles
- Fitness Center
- Owner’s Lounge
- Business Center
- Picnic/BBQ Area
Spacious 3-bedroom/3-bath villas accommodate up to 12 guests.
Elegantly appointed 2-bedroom/2-bath villas with all the comforts & conveniences of home.
Separate living and dining areas, fully equipped kitchen, and private balcony or terrace.
Villas offer multiple Televisions, DVD player, and washer/dryer.
Luxurious master suite with king-size bed and oversized soaking tub.
- Address: 7338 Estate Bakkeroe, Saint Thomas, St Thomas 00801, USVI
- 1. Top Rated Resort in the U.S. Virgin Islands.
2. Unlimited parking available.
3. Amazing Oceanfront Views.
4. Concierge can recommend and handle 40+ activities upon request.
5. In-town transportation may be arranged with Guest Services or on-site concierge.