Set on one of the world’s finest beaches, The Crane Resort was founded as Barbados’ first resort in 1887 and has always attracted a special kind of person to its extraordinary expanse of sand, spectacular vistas and unspoiled coast. A place of stunning beauty, The Crane is the perfect choice for couples, families, weddings and events.
The Crane Resort sets the ultimate standard in luxury oceanfront accommodation, featuring ultra-spacious suites designed to rival the majestic views – often referred to as “the most beautiful on earth.” From grand colonial-style suites featuring lush gardens, private pools and rooftop terraces, to spacious contemporary suites offering sweeping views and luxurious finishes, no detail has been spared.
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Washer and Dryer
- Outdoor Heated Pools
- Children’s Pool
- Whale Watching
- Owners Lounge
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access throughout the resort
- Outdoor Barbecue Grills
- Business Center with Internet access
- 24-Hour Business Center
- 5 Star Restaurant
- Concierge Desk
As the oldest continuously operating hotel in the Caribbean, The Crane Resort has honed the hospitality expected by today’s most discerning traveller for more than a century. Seamlessly marrying the old-world charm of its past with 21st century conveniences, The Crane Resort offers an impressive array of world-class amenities and services including spectacular cascading pools, wellness and fitness facilities, a Kids Club and exceptional restaurants including Zen, Zagat-rated #1 for food in Barbados.
- Address: Crane, St. Philip, Barbados
Tel: (246) 423-6220
Fax: (246) 423-5343
- 1. Top Rated Resort in Barbados.
2. Unlimited parking available.
3. Amazing Oceanfront Views.
4. Concierge can recommend and handle 40+ activities upon request.
5. In-town transportation may be arranged with Guest Services or on-site concierge.