Wyndham Extra Holidays Great Smokies Lodge is a premier Sevierville oasis surrounded by the spectacular mountains, streams and beauty of the Smoky Mountains. At this vacation resort, you will find an endless array of family fun and entertainment. The thrilling onsite indoor and outdoor water park is a main draw, as are plenty of opportunities for premier golf, dining and exercising. Guests can choose to stay in spacious one, two and Three-Bedroom vacation condos that feature a rustic mountain vibe. Enjoy convenient amenities like private balcony and full kitchens.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Parking
- Indoor Waterpark
- Exercise Equipment
- Game Room
- Indoor/Outdoor Hot Tub
- Miniature Golf (nominal fee)
- Outdoor Waterpark
- 2 Restaurants
- Gift Shop
- Indoor Children’s Pool
- Adventure Forest Indoor Park (daily or weekly fee)
- Address: 1425 Old Knoxville Highway, Sevierville, TN 37876
- 1. When is check in and check out at the resort?
Check in is at 10:00 am and check out is at 4:00 pm.
2. Are the kitchens fully equipped?
The kitchens are equipped with a full size refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, four burner stove top, oven, blender, coffee maker, toaster, pots, pans, utensils, dinnerware and glasses for four to eight people (depending on the unit size).
3. What ammenities are included in the room?
Every suite comes complete with a fresh set of linens, extra pillows and towels. A full washer and dryer, and laundry detergent are also included in every suite. Daily housekeeping is available only on a request basis (additional charges will apply).
4. Is Internet available in my room?
Free Wi-Fi is available in your room and most common areas.
5. Is this resort Pet-Friendly?
Sorry, no pets are allowed.
6. Can I smoke at this resort?
Sorry, this is a smoke free resort.
- For local events, activities and attractions, visit the Smoky Mountains Convention & Visitors Bureau website.
The closest airports are:
Knoxville Airport: 33 miles
Tri-Cities Airport: 90 miles