Located just 90 minutes from Los Angeles in the sunny town of Ventura, this intimate harbor resort is perfect if you crave a quiet, peaceful vacation escape. You’ll enjoy the surrounding marine amenities along with fun resort-hosted activities at Harbortown Point. You’re also a mile from the beach and within short driving distance of many top sightseeing attractions.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Parking
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Indoor Hot Tub
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Laundry Facilities
- Address: 1651 Anchors Way, Ventura, CA 93001
- 1. When is check in and check out at the resort?
Check in is at 10:00 am and check out is at 4:00 pm.
2. Are the kitchens fully equipped?
The kitchens are equipped with a full size refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, four burner stove top, oven, blender, coffee maker, toaster, pots, pans, utensils, dinnerware and glasses for four to eight people (depending on the unit size).
3. What ammenities are included in the room?
Every suite comes complete with a fresh set of linens, extra pillows and towels. A full washer and dryer, and laundry detergent are also included in every suite. Daily housekeeping is available only on a request basis (additional charges will apply).
4. Is Internet available in my room?
Free Wi-Fi is available in your room and most common areas.
5. Is this resort Pet-Friendly?
Sorry, no pets are allowed.
6. Can I smoke at this resort?
Sorry, this is a smoke free resort.
- For local events, activities and attractions, visit the Ventura Convention & Visitors Bureau website.
The closest airport is L.A. International Airport: 65 miles