Wyndham Flagstaff is a 2,200-acre retreat surrounded by gorgeous views of the Flagstaff, Arizona landscape and the onsite golf course, Continental Country Club. The moment you step into this spectacular escape, the fresh mountain air will instantly refresh and rejuvenate. Stay in spacious one and two bedroom vacation condos, where modern amenities meet old-West charm. Bedspreads, upholstery and furnishings reflect the mountain desert region, while contemporary comforts make you feel right at home. Condo highlights include private balconies, full kitchen, washer and dryer.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Parking
- 2 Outdoor Swimming Pools
- Organized Activities Program
- 8 Tennis Courts
- Miniature Golf
- Outdoor Children’s Pool
- Golf Course
- Exercise Equipment
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Driving Range
- Address: 1900 N. Country Club Drive, Flagstaff, AZ 86004
- 1. When is check in and check out at the resort?
Check in is at 10:00 am and check out is at 4:00 pm.
2. Are the kitchens fully equipped?
The kitchens are equipped with a full size refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, four burner stove top, oven, blender, coffee maker, toaster, pots, pans, utensils, dinnerware and glasses for four to eight people (depending on the unit size).
3. What ammenities are included in the room?
Every suite comes complete with a fresh set of linens, extra pillows and towels. A full washer and dryer, and laundry detergent are also included in every suite. Daily housekeeping is available only on a request basis (additional charges will apply).
4. Is Internet available in my room?
Free Wi-Fi is available in your room and most common areas.
5. Is this resort Pet-Friendly?
Sorry, no pets are allowed.
6. Can I smoke at this resort?
Sorry, this is a smoke free resort.
- For local events, activities and attractions, visit the Flagstaff Convention & Visitors Bureau website.
The closest airport is Flagstaff Airport: 10 miles