Discover a sophisticated retreat in the heart of downtown San Francisco. The Wyndham Canterbury at San Francisco is an ideal resort destination located steps from Union Square. Formerly the site of the Canterbury Hotel & Whitehall, this San Francisco vacation resort has been lovingly renovated, and offers an inviting ambiance that celebrates classic San Francisco charm. Guests are invited to explore famed San Francisco attractions and sites, while enjoying spacious accommodations and modern amenities.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Parking
- Exercise Equipment
- Laundry Facilities
- Address: 750 Sutter Street, San Francisco, CA 94109
- 1. When is check in and check out at the resort?
Check in is at 10:00 am and check out is at 4:00 pm.
2. Are the kitchens fully equipped?
The kitchens are equipped with a full size refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, four burner stove top, oven, blender, coffee maker, toaster, pots, pans, utensils, dinnerware and glasses for four to eight people (depending on the unit size).
3. What ammenities are included in the room?
Every suite comes complete with a fresh set of linens, extra pillows and towels. A full washer and dryer, and laundry detergent are also included in every suite. Daily housekeeping is available only on a request basis (additional charges will apply).
4. Is Internet available in my room?
Free Wi-Fi is available in your room and most common areas.
5. Is this resort Pet-Friendly?
Sorry, no pets are allowed.
6. Can I smoke at this resort?
Sorry, this is a smoke free resort.
- For local events, activities and attractions, visit the San Francisco Convention & Visitors Bureau website.
The closest airports are:
San Francisco International Airport: 15 miles
Oakland International Airport: 20 miles
Norman Y. Mineta San José International Airport: 48 miles