Discover the Wyndham Grand Desert, a beautiful Mediterranean-style desert oasis located only one block from Las Vegas Strip with frequent shuttle service to the Strip. Three well-designed towers offer exceptional views of the dazzling Las Vegas skyline, desert mountains and the resort’s lush oasis courtyard. Stay in one of the one and two bedroom vacation condos cleverly outfitted with plush bedding, full or partial kitchen and washer and dryer. Wyndham Grand Desert offers plenty of well-appreciated comforts, conveniences and splurges that are not only exceptional, but affordable as well.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Parking
- 3 Outdoor Swimming Pools
- Exercise Equipment
- Game Room
- Movie Theater
- “Play Days” Activities Program
- 4 Outdoor Hot Tubs
- Massage Services
- Address: 265 E. Harmon Avenue, Las Vegas, NV 89169
- 1. When is check in and check out at the resort?
Check in is at 10:00 am and check out is at 4:00 pm.
2. Are the kitchens fully equipped?
The kitchens are equipped with a full size refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, four burner stove top, oven, blender, coffee maker, toaster, pots, pans, utensils, dinnerware and glasses for four to eight people (depending on the unit size).
3. What ammenities are included in the room?
Every suite comes complete with a fresh set of linens, extra pillows and towels. A full washer and dryer, and laundry detergent are also included in every suite. Daily housekeeping is available only on a request basis (additional charges will apply).
4. Is Internet available in my room?
Free Wi-Fi is available in your room and most common areas.
5. Is this resort Pet-Friendly?
Sorry, no pets are allowed.
6. Can I smoke at this resort?
Sorry, this is a smoke free resort.
- For local events, activities and attractions, visit the Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority website.
The closest airport is McCarran International Airport: 2 miles