In the Washington, D.C. area, Wyndham Vacation Resorts at National Harbor is a top vacation destination offering everything you need for an unforgettable family gateway. Spacious one, two and three bedroom vacation condos are designed to make you feel at home. Enjoy rooms fully-furnished with contemporary décor and modern amenities like a fully equipped kitchen, DVD player and high speed wireless Internet. Guests are invited to explore the local National Harbor neighborhood or enjoy excellent sightseeing opportunities in the nation’s capital.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Parking
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Children’s Pool
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Game Room
- Outdoor Swimming Pool (seasonal)
- Exercise Equipment
- Indoor Hot Tub
- Laundry Facilities
- Address: 250 Mariner Passage, National Harbor, MD 20745
- 1. When is check in and check out at the resort?
Check in is at 10:00 am and check out is at 4:00 pm.
2. Are the kitchens fully equipped?
The kitchens are equipped with a full size refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, four burner stove top, oven, blender, coffee maker, toaster, pots, pans, utensils, dinnerware and glasses for four to eight people (depending on the unit size).
3. What ammenities are included in the room?
Every suite comes complete with a fresh set of linens, extra pillows and towels. A full washer and dryer, and laundry detergent are also included in every suite. Daily housekeeping is available only on a request basis (additional charges will apply).
4. Is Internet available in my room?
Free Wi-Fi is available in your room and most common areas.
5. Is this resort Pet-Friendly?
Sorry, no pets are allowed.
6. Can I smoke at this resort?
Sorry, this is a smoke free resort.
- For local events, activities and attractions, visit the National Harbor Convention & Visitors Bureau website.
The closest airports are:
Ronald Reagan Washington International Airport: 10 miles
Washington Dulles International Airport: 36 miles
Baltimore-Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport: 38 miles