Discover the spirit and charm of Colonial America at Wyndham Kingsgate. This beautiful vacation resort is a quiet retreat offering a picturesque setting that will surely make your worries drift away. Step into the resort’s spacious one and two bedroom vacation condos that are outfitted with Colonial-era furnishings and modern amenities that create an unforgettable stay in the heart of the Virginia Peninsula.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Parking
- 2 Outdoor Swimming Pools (seasonal)
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Movie Theater
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Exercise Equipment
- Game Room
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Restaurant (seasonal)
- Miniature Golf
- 2 Tennis Courts
- “Play Days” Activities Program
- Address: 619 Georgetown Crescent, Williamsburg, VA 23185
- 1. When is check in and check out at the resort?
Check in is at 10:00 am and check out is at 4:00 pm.
2. Are the kitchens fully equipped?
The kitchens are equipped with a full size refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, four burner stove top, oven, blender, coffee maker, toaster, pots, pans, utensils, dinnerware and glasses for four to eight people (depending on the unit size).
3. What ammenities are included in the room?
Every suite comes complete with a fresh set of linens, extra pillows and towels. A full washer and dryer, and laundry detergent are also included in every suite. Daily housekeeping is available only on a request basis (additional charges will apply).
4. Is Internet available in my room?
Free Wi-Fi is available in your room and most common areas.
5. Is this resort Pet-Friendly?
Sorry, no pets are allowed.
6. Can I smoke at this resort?
Sorry, this is a smoke free resort.
- For local events, activities and attractions, visit the Williamsburg Area Convention & Visitors Bureau website.
The closest airports are:
Newport News Airport: 20 miles
Norfolk International Airport: 55 miles
Richmond Airport: 40 miles