Surrounded by the natural beauty of the Rocky Mountains, Wyndham Vacation Resorts Steamboat Springs is a cozy retreat no matter what time of year. Stay in oversized one, two and three bedroom vacation condos, the perfect place to unwind and call home after a full day of exploring this charming Western town. Convenient amenities make all your travels that much easier. Take advantage of convenient in-condo amenities like a fully equipped kitchen, washer and dryer and private balcony.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Parking
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- 3 Outdoor Hot Tubs
- Game Room
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Business Center
- 2 Outdoor Swimming Pools (seasonal)
- Exercise Equipment
- Sauna/Steam Room
- Ski Shuttle (seasonal)
- Address: 900 Pine Grove Circle, Steamboat Springs, CO 80477
- 1. When is check in and check out at the resort?
Check in is at 10:00 am and check out is at 4:00 pm.
2. Are the kitchens fully equipped?
The kitchens are equipped with a full size refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, four burner stove top, oven, blender, coffee maker, toaster, pots, pans, utensils, dinnerware and glasses for four to eight people (depending on the unit size).
3. What ammenities are included in the room?
Every suite comes complete with a fresh set of linens, extra pillows and towels. A full washer and dryer, and laundry detergent are also included in every suite. Daily housekeeping is available only on a request basis (additional charges will apply).
4. Is Internet available in my room?
Free Wi-Fi is available in your room and most common areas.
5. Is this resort Pet-Friendly?
Sorry, no pets are allowed.
6. Can I smoke at this resort?
Sorry, this is a smoke free resort.
- For local events, activities and attractions, visit the Steamboat Springs Chamber Resort Association website.
The closest airports are:
Yampa Valley Regional Airport (Hayden): 27 miles
Denver International Airport: 187 miles